In a second term I will continue to fight for:
- Affordable tuition and fees
- Accessibility to a CU campus for all Colorado Students and Citizens
- Quality Education
- Representation of the third Congressional District
- A University that reflects and respects the diversity of students
- Promote and protect a free exchange of ideas in classrooms and throughout each campus.
Experience and Expertise count! In a large complex organization like CU, that is so critical to families and the state, there is no time for “on the job training” My background and experience and success in everything I have done make me the logical choice to be re-elected to another term. I will continue to work hard for the third district and the people of Colorado. I am asking for your support.